What is being proposed?
The applicant, Jose Pinhal, is proposing to redevelop 644 & 646 Huron Street, located east of Adelaide Street North on the north side of Huron Street, for a maximum of 32 units in three-storey apartment buildings. The property is approximately 0.3540 ha (23540 square meters).
What are the next steps?
The public participation meeting will be on 20 February 2018, no earlier than 4:30pm, in council chambers at City Hall.
- Staff report on re-zoning request, 20 Feb 2018
- North Building - East & North Elevations
- North Building - West & South Elevations
- Planning Justification Report, September 2017
- Site Plan
- South Building - North & West Elevations
- South Building - South & East Elevations
- Urban Design Brief, October 2017
- Memo, Re: Zoning By-law Amendment, 15 November 2017
I'm interested to know what you think about the proposed re-zoning. Please provide your feedback in the box below, email me at [email protected] or call me at 226-268-7536 (mobile).
Michelle Knieriem, Planner, 519-661-2489 ext 4549, [email protected]